Why do it
People who have dyslexia struggle to read long or complex content.
What to do
- Chrome: Start Dyslexic Dani in the Funkify extension.
- Set the intensity of the simulation to about 7.
- Browse your site.
Things to check
- How easy is it to read the content on your site?
- Are shorter sentences and labels easier to read than longer ones?
Things you could change
- Keep content short, clear, and simple: use headings, bullets and simple sentences.
- Replace jargon and overly technical terms.
- Make button and link text descriptive.
- Use images to break up content, and to provide alternatives to text information.