Why do it
People with physical difficulties (including common ailments like arthritis, or hand injuries) have difficulty with precise movements.
What to do
- Sit on your dominant hand. Use your other hand to browse your site.
Things to check
- Can you use your site as you normally would?
- Is anything surprising, difficult, or frustrating about this experience?
Things you could change
- Have large click / tap target areas that don’t require very precise movements.
- Give form fields plenty of space.
- Design with touch controls in mind.